WOMAD is an online community only for women where women’s rights come before any other rights.
- Educate yourself by reading past posts and threads.
- Keep yourself anonymous.
- Display your ambitions, achievements, and actions.
- Don't bring intersectional baggage (i.e. gender, race, veganism, able-bodyism, PC, etc…).
This includes classifying and/or rating the order of misfortune faced by different groups of women (i.e. coloured vs. white/ able-bodied vs. disabled/ etc, etc). Not only is this unproductive, but it also bamboozles the conversation into women vs. women, rather than women vs. men. In case you did not get the memo: we are not our worst enemies - remember the pricks?
- Don't whine about your misfortunes unless accompanied by constructive solution or will to take action.
- Don't objectify women.
- Don't ask questions on rules/wordings/etc. without looking for them yourself.
- Don't be domineering with wording, grammar, spelling, PCness, etc.
- Don't exhibit relationship status.
- Don't use a passive, pathetic, or apologetic tone.
- Don't use lovey-dovey lingo either.
- Don't single someone out. Neither friendliness/hostility for particular users are allowed.
- Don't single yourself out. We do not need to know what you said/did before.
WE ARE WOMAD.